Best Place for Online Shoe Bargains?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Convinced the missus to get me new golf shoes as my birthday present, but I can't really take the mick on prices, she's not likely to stump up for anything more than 60-70 quid. I'm not sure American Golf offers the best value for money, and Sports Direct has that awkward returns policy which is annoying.

Can anyone recommend a great online store for bargains on golf shoes? Just looking for a decent pair, maybe old stock at reduced prices - reliable service etc. Didn't want to just google sites without a recommendation as you never know who's legit and who isn't.

jdpjamesp

Q-School Graduate
www.jdpalmer.co.uk
Sports Direct has that awkward returns policy which is annoying.
Total tangent... it is absolutely shocking. MrsP bought running clothes at a store that had no changing rooms and was 40 miles from home. When we got home they didn't fit properly so we returned them to the local store. They wouldn't exchange them, even though we had the receipt and they were still with tags, on the basis they couldn't pull up the order for a different store on the computer. Completely and utterly ridiculous policy. Simply put, they will not be getting a penny more of my money. Mike Ashley can do one.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Convinced the missus to get me new golf shoes as my birthday present, but I can't really take the mick on prices, she's not likely to stump up for anything more than 60-70 quid. I'm not sure American Golf offers the best value for money, and Sports Direct has that awkward returns policy which is annoying.

Can anyone recommend a great online store for bargains on golf shoes? Just looking for a decent pair, maybe old stock at reduced prices - reliable service etc. Didn't want to just google sites without a recommendation as you never know who's legit and who isn't.

Golfonline.co.uk is another good place to shop.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I would give it a couple of weeks unles you are desperate.
all the sales will start soon
But Clubhouse golf are very good watch the site daily for any offers.
Snaiton golf are very good as well!

El Diablo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Golf Depot or ebay.

In the past week tried to purchase 3 pairs of shoes from Golf Depot - each time they have cancelled as that size was not in stock - select another style and same happened - say they will refund but currently sat against my credit card for the moment.

Not impressed to be honest.....

Could they not send a personal email with some info on what is available - size requested was 13's (not for me), bet they stock very few and not much work to be helpful.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
In the past week tried to purchase 3 pairs of shoes from Golf Depot - each time they have cancelled as that size was not in stock - select another style and same happened - say they will refund but currently sat against my credit card for the moment.

Not impressed to be honest.....

Could they not send a personal email with some info on what is available - size requested was 13's (not for me), bet they stock very few and not much work to be helpful.
I looked at Golf Depot and was put off by the fact you can't seem to put size in as a search criteria. So I'd say a pair I look that were a good price, click on them and they only have size 8 and 9 or something. After that happened 3 times I gave up.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site