Best online shops for golf clothing

RustyTom

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Evening all,

What online retailers do you forumers recommended for buying clothing from.

Unfortunately I missed out on the cracking County golf deal, but before I realised I had missed out I put a load of stuff in the basket and have since been thinking of just paying full whack for them.

Are there any cheaper sites or sites that have deals on? I stumbled across golfbase, they seem to have an awesome range and are pretty well priced.

Anyone had any clothing from UKKO? Shirts look really nice.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
county golf, golfbase, clubhouse golf, golf support, snainton golf, clickgolf, cgdiscount are all good, different shops have different promos at different times

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
county golf, golfbase, clubhouse golf, golf support, snainton golf, clickgolf, cgdiscount are all good, different shops have different promos at different times

Well that lot has saved me ten mins thinking and typing👍

sandmagnet

Head Pro
Visit site
Al of the above, Golfbase has some good Ukko deals if you like the look of them.

I had a look at the County Golf sale but nothing to my liking
Yepcan echo this I bought some very nice ukko shirts off golfbase but need to go a size up to what you are!

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good service and deals from Golfbase and County Golf.

Worth knowing that if you are not buying a lot of stuff, Golfbase does free delivery on all orders.

Also bought some trousers direct from Stromberg. Again excellent service.

RustyTom

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies everyone.

I think golfbase will be the choice for this upcoming purchase as I really like some of the ukko garments.

Is it worth signing up to receive emails off these companies or do you get bombarded with a load more tosh you don't need?

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies everyone.

I think golfbase will be the choice for this upcoming purchase as I really like some of the ukko garments.

Is it worth signing up to receive emails off these companies or do you get bombarded with a load more tosh you don't need?

Worth signing up. Probably 5 emails a week from Golfbase with various offers and promotions

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

Used all of these. Golfbase prices were great a year or so back, but they have been steadily rising of late, no longer the bargains they used to be, but still quite good at times. Their ebay outlet sometimes comes up trumps.

On occasion use F18 and TrendyGolf too, but only for sale stock, And Scottsdale is another good one.