Beds/Northamptonshire border

Mjc1981

Visit site
Apologies if placed in the wrong thread. I am looking to join a club in the beds/bucks/Northamptonshire area, but nowhere seems to be taking new members. Does anybody know of any clubs in that area that are? Green fees are killing my bank balance ?

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Where on the border do you want, and which clubs are not taking new members?! Millbrook? Aspley Guise and Woburn Sands? Wburn (not the place to remedy your bank balance issue)? Leighton Buzzard? Aylesbury Vale? Pavenham Park? Bedfordshire? Bedford and County? They are all the Bedfordshire side. Not so up on the ones the Northamptonshire side.

Mjc1981

Visit site
Those are the exact ones I've been trying. Pavenham park is my closet, but they are having a few issues with renewals. Was told membership opens in May, but they have now backtracked and said they can't say a date. Collingtree park similar. All others have closed their waiting list already. Luton Hoo have space but it's 3k for a year and joining fee ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Those are the exact ones I've been trying. Pavenham park is my closet, but they are having a few issues with renewals. Was told membership opens in May, but they have now backtracked and said they can't say a date. Collingtree park similar. All others have closed their waiting list already. Luton Hoo have space but it's 3k for a year and joining fee ?

Unfortunately most of the clubs in the area are full with waiting lists

Millbrook will prob have some space but the members clubs will have waiting lists. Not sure what JoG are doing. There is also Northampton Harlestone or County

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Unfortunately most of the clubs in the area are full with waiting lists

Millbrook will prob have some space but the members clubs will have waiting lists. Not sure what JoG are doing. There is also Northampton Harlestone or County

Millbrook no longer have 7 day Memberships available. 5 day still open at present

Coreservers

Visit site
There is a membership waiting list at Pytchley, but fees are only £8 for 9 holes and £16 for 18. so not too bad. just up the A509

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
St Neots? They don't state a waiting list on their website. Decent enough course.

I know we're full but not sure about 5 day membership.