Beautiful swing...flight...wait where’d it go

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Heading straight in line with pin, tracking that flight with a smile at how well you struck it, then poof, it disappears. Wait wut?

where do these balls go? Are they magic? Is there a golf pixie that makes them disappear? I’m not talking about losing it in the backdrop of the sky, or in the rough, but the ball disappearing before you’re very eyes. Defies logic!! :D

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
7th hole at Stoke park. Par 3. All of us saw my ball head right for the pin. bounce and stop.

Got up there and we couldn't find it anywhere.

Even the greenkeepers at the side of the tee said good shot afterwards. :confused:

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Did you check the hole 

7th hole at Stoke park. Par 3. All of us saw my ball head right for the pin. bounce and stop.

Got up there and we couldn't find it anywhere.

Even the greenkeepers at the side of the tee said good shot afterwards. :confused:

Spooky right! It’s a mystery. I hit a perfect shot onto the 9th heading straight for the pin then it disappeared. There are bunkers before and after the pin, yet it wasn’t in those either.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Spooky right! It’s a mystery. I hit a perfect shot onto the 9th heading straight for the pin then it disappeared. There are bunkers before and after the pin, yet it wasn’t in those either.

Looked perfect, felt perfect, wasn't perfect...

This is not a new story! 🤔

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've lost a ball that went bang up the middle of the fairway before. At Bushey Hall, hit a nice draw up the middle, it rolled out of view over a slight ridge. Got down there and it was nowhere. I looked left, right, all over. In the end I just took a drop right in the middle of the fairway to finish the hole. Didn't know what else to do really. Maybe a magpie had it?