Balls

bignev

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry I know this has been asked before but can one of you helpful people give me a heads up.
Ive been playing a couple of years now and have played through this winter using a Titliest NXT Tour ball and finally been cut to 21.
Have been advise however that now its warmer I should try something softer.
Tried the Srixon soft feel with some success but wondered if there is a better option out there.
Your input greatly appriciated sorry about the spelling lol.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bum information. Nothing wrong with what your playing and if its working dont change.

I found the change came when I needed more from a ball. If you are hitting 5 irons flush into greens and they are not holding then consider a different ball.

If you are getting your handicap down then stick with what you have, experience will tell you when to switch, not the weather!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Sorry I know this has been asked before but can one of you helpful people give me a heads up.
Ive been playing a couple of years now and have played through this winter using a Titliest NXT Tour ball and finally been cut to 21.
Have been advise however that now its warmer I should try something softer.
Tried the Srixon soft feel with some success but wondered if there is a better option out there.
Your input greatly appriciated sorry about the spelling lol.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I have used the NXT Tour in warmer weather and it worked perfectly well. Did your informant explain why they felt you needed a softer ball, or was it just the warmer weather?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I found the change came when I needed more from a ball. If you are hitting 5 irons flush into greens and they are not holding then consider a different ball.

If you are getting your handicap down then stick with what you have, experience will tell you when to switch, not the weather!

not sure what rel expecting 5 iron shots to hold is, but if you can't hold a 9- pw then it might be worth a change.

is its working stick with it, if not change

A

Alex1975

Bridgestone E5, Soft, long, cheap so you can lose a few...

I was using the NXT Tour and have moved to this.