Balls!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I am looking at some Bridgestone balls witha plan to buy a quantity. I played recently with some B330-2's and found them really good, but, I have seen B330-RX's at a better price. The only difference I can see is that the B330-2 is for swing speeds of over 105mph and the B330 RX for under 105mph. My swing speed is pretty much on that mark.

Has any one tried both and has any advice?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for you answer, what are they like round the greens Aztec?

Responsive enough. Our greens are firmer than a firm thing (rarely leave a pitch mark on approaches that hit the green (not very often :whistle:)) but still manage to get check on chip and pitch shots. Not as spinny as a proV but I've had no problems with them.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Responsive enough. Our greens are firmer than a firm thing (rarely leave a pitch mark on approaches that hit the green (not very often :whistle:)) but still manage to get check on chip and pitch shots. Not as spinny as a proV but I've had no problems with them.

Thanks Aztecs. I've ordered 2 Doz at a cost of £39.99 delivered from Snainton Golf, they should last 3 weeks!

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks Aztecs. I've ordered 2 Doz at a cost of £39.99 delivered from Snainton Golf, they should last 3 weeks!

:D

I got two dozen for Christmas and have just over a dozen left. I suspect it may be a lot less than that after playing Bearwood Lakes on Saturday though :mad:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
:D

I got two dozen for Christmas and have just over a dozen left. I suspect it may be a lot less than that after playing Bearwood Lakes on Saturday though :mad:

My suggestion is that you keep well away from Paul - PNWokingham - he has a habit of playing the wrong ball and your stock will reduce even quicker!