Axivcore Proforce shaft question

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The stock shaft in the Nike Dymo2 str8-fit is an Axivcore Proforce 59 series. The text is black so am I to think that this is a tour black 59 gram shaft?

The other models have text in the colour matching their name (red=tour red, blue=tour blue). I only ask as according to the ustmamiya website the tour black stick shafts start at 68grams.

I'd be happy with a 59gram stiff shaft as I have a slow head speed with my driver so would offer a compromise between distance and control compared to the NS100 shaft in my Yonex

Any ideas?

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm not sure the colour of the text relates to which shaft it is. My mate has one in a custom fit 910 driver and from memory, the text is black but his shaft is either the red or blue.

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm not sure the colour of the text relates to which shaft it is. My mate has one in a custom fit 910 driver and from memory, the text is black but his shaft is either the red or blue.

Just looking at their website, the colour of the text is the same as the model of shaft.

I think in this case, as mentioned, it is a 'made for nike' driver shaft which is a crossover between the blue series and the tour black.

Either way, I cant wait to get it onto the course if the weather ever lets up