Away Scores

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Played 'away' last week, not literally, and sent my scores by email to The Club on Sunday Night. Had not received notification on HDID of change and went today and nothing had been done. the office staff had done nothing. The away scores are usually updated on A Friday morning and I was there at 8 a.m to write my scores in the away book.

Asked the office staff about what has happened and received a blank response and have today sent another email. My handicap has increased as I was way outside my buffer zone. Realise I cannot increase my handicap upwards but feel I have done everything possible.

Not playing at the weekend but next week. where do I stand re handicap?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
The same happened to me last year , my away scores had not been updated on the system, so when playing in an away open comp i had to use my non updated existing h/c, and lost on a count back .
But if my h/c had been updated and increased by a stroke i'm the winner, the kicker is when my card was returned to my club , for h/c purposes my now updated h/c was then used in the calculation of my new h/c.