Away Score for handicap

Five&One

Head Pro
Visit site
Bit of advice please

I have a new handicap at my home course. Tomorrow I am playing in another club's medal but as a guest of someone who is competing in the medal ( I cant compete in the medal as I am not a member obviously but I am playing off the whites with 3 others who are all playing in the medal)

1. As far my handicap is concerned is this a 'qualifier'
2. Is it compulsory or voluntary to submit my card for handicap adjustment (no one at the host club will know that I have a handicap elsewhere)
3. Do I submit the card at the host club or take it back to my home club ?

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bit of advice please

I have a new handicap at my home course. Tomorrow I am playing in another club's medal but as a guest of someone who is competing in the medal ( I cant compete in the medal as I am not a member obviously but I am playing off the whites with 3 others who are all playing in the medal)

1. As far my handicap is concerned is this a 'qualifier'
2. Is it compulsory or voluntary to submit my card for handicap adjustment (no one at the host club will know that I have a handicap elsewhere)
3. Do I submit the card at the host club or take it back to my home club ?

1. no
2. neither - your card is meaningless for handicap
3. see 2.

and just to cover it off, you are expressly prohibited from submitting a supplemental card on an away course - so you can't try and register the round as a supplemental either.

play and enjoy

DCB

Visit site
No, you aren't playing in a qualifier doing it this way. Your club can't take this card as it's not actually a card from an away competition. You can't play and do a supplementary card at an away course.

Beaten to it ! :D