Ascot, Bracknell, Wokingham, Camberley or near Sunday July 5th

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm in the area on July 4th and 5th and I'm looking for a game Sunday morning before I head off back down to Devon. Can anyone help out?

Cheers

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm in the area on July 4th and 5th and I'm looking for a game Sunday morning before I head off back down to Devon. Can anyone help out?

Cheers
You would have been very welcome at Blackmoor Neil, but unfortunately Smiffy and I have a big grudge match with D4S and his much more attractive partner.;)

D

Deleted Member 1156

You would have been very welcome at Blackmoor Neil, but unfortunately Smiffy and I have a big grudge match with D4S and his much more attractive partner.;)

Neil, you are very welcome to come along and referee, not sure I can trust Rich and Smiffy with so much at stake. Did you read the thread about the guy throwing his ball out the bunker? No names were mentioned, it could have been one of those two 'practicing' :eek:

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Neil - if I was playing you would have more than welcome - unfortunately not back in the saddle yet - but definitely next time

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site

No worries Rich, I wouldn't want to get in between a grudge match..... not sure what chance you'll have if D4S is bringing eye candy, have you ever seen Smiffy dribbling? :eek:

Neil, you are very welcome to come along and referee, not sure I can trust Rich and Smiffy with so much at stake. Did you read the thread about the guy throwing his ball out the bunker? No names were mentioned, it could have been one of those two 'practicing' :eek:

How much do referee's earn these days? I'm sure you won't need one with those two, I'd trust them as far as I could throw them :)

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No worries Paul, I'm up every 6 to 8 weeks, so I'm sure we'll get a game in soon.

How's the eye now?

eye is still healing from the cuts - seeing consultant on 30 June - just waiting until it is strong enough for next stage - trying to remove a lot of blood in the back of eye!!!:confused: