Are my custom fit clubs wrong now?

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Having changed my swing towards the end of last season to more of a one plane swing,and standing slightly farther away from the ball at address, would my custom fit club have the wrong lie angles now?

I must say when I went for the fitting and being a 18hc I did wonder if my swing changed when I hopefully got better would the custom fit be of any benefit.

I would be interested if anyone 'Homer perhaps' has changed to a one plane swing and had a custom fit,and seen any differance.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Worth going to get them checked just in case.

Pretty quick and simple process. You can even get it checked without going back to the fitter.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If you are now leaning forward more such that your hands are lower then the lie angle will probably be too upright now. Have you noticed shots pulling more?

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If you are now leaning forward more such that your hands are lower then the lie angle will probably be too upright now. Have you noticed shots pulling more?

No problems with driver or woods,but I have found that I do pull some of my iron shots,hence the thought that the lie angles might be wrong now.