anyone know any bristol courses?

Teetotal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
am visiting a mate in bristol this w/e - anyone know any decent tracks that are non too pricey and will also let a couple of hackers loose on?

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Celtic Manor not too far away - might be a bit pricey but winter rates are pretty good as far as I remember and bound to be in top condition - don't be put off coz it's worth checking out i reckon

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
There is loads of choice around the Bristol area-Bristol and Clifton is one of the best and Long Ashton is superb, The Kendleshire is also one to consider, im not sure of the availability of tee times on weekends but i'm sure you'l be able to get that information from their web sites.

Severiano798488

Club Champion
Visit site
Bristol & Clifton is a good shout Paul, Clevedon is another that is worth a look.

I actually live in Bath, which is within 15 miles of Bristol. There's some excellent courses nearby including Cumberwell Park, Bowood (near Corsham), Kingsdown, Bath Golf Club and the Manor House (Castle Combe - just off the M4).

chipin1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You could try Marlborough - it's supposed to be in pretty decent nick all year round.

Trueblue, Celtic Manor is pretty expensive... and it rains a lot... but i supposed it is hosting the Ryder Cup in a few years... mmm