Anyone fancy Jethro Tull - Concert 23 May

IJames

Visit site
Not for me as over of my price limit, but a few tickets available through TM. Anderson is a genius! Only noticed this as it was an entry in the Orchestral Jethro Tull YT of Aqualung I played for the umpteenth time!

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I saw them at the Edinburgh Playhouse about 50 years ago. The support band was a group by the name of Fanny. Four girls dressed in leather, the lead singer being Suzi Quattro’s sister.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I've been a big Tull fan for over forty years now but sadly Ian Andersons voice is not what it once was...disappointing the last time I saw them but they always puts on a hugely entertaining show visually.

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I saw them at the Edinburgh Playhouse about 50 years ago. The support band was a group by the name of Fanny. Four girls dressed in leather, the lead singer being Suzi Quattro’s sister.
I wouldn't pay for Jethro Tull but I'd certainly pay for Fanny.

IJames

Visit site
I've been a big Tull fan for over forty years now but sadly Ian Andersons voice is not what it once was...disappointing the last time I saw them but they always puts on a hugely entertaining show visually.
I can live with a certain amount of voice degradation, especially in rock bands - Mick Jagger's is another where it's lmost better that way! With Anderson, it's the flute (almost) playing and general stomping about that's the big draw for me!