Any Lyle & Scott Fans

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
cant believe the price of some of them, cotton poly mix as well :eek: 50% brings them down to around the 'normal' price you'd pay for a polo shirt imo

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Excellent, thank you!

I like their vintage polo shirts and at £19 each I've gone all in as some of mine needed replacing but didn't want to spend £40 to do so!

JPH

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Yeah I like their polos , however they don't breathe or wick sweat away as good as Nike ones that are half the price , nice and stylish though , gonna have a butchers at the link though cheers

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If its never been suggested in threads deep in the archives may I suggest a trip to your local TK Max. Might well be 'last season' stuff but you can pick up some lovely tops that are a bit cheaper than 'that auction site'. Got mi sel a mighty fine Callaway chevron polo for £19 at weekend.

LeeTurner

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If its never been suggested in threads deep in the archives may I suggest a trip to your local TK Max. Might well be 'last season' stuff but you can pick up some lovely tops that are a bit cheaper than 'that auction site'. Got mi sel a mighty fine Callaway chevron polo for £19 at weekend.
Picked up Ping, CK Golf, Aquascutum and others for between £5 and £20 at TK. At least you know it's genuine unlike some of the stuff on the bay.

dotty001

Challenge Tour Pro
www.quidco.com
Dont know what it is but wearing Lyle and scott makes you look like your off down the boozer looking to pull rather than play golf

maybe im wrong but i just dont like it

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Quality stylish gear, just not for anyone with a beer belly.

Just got 5 polos for £119 with free delivery. cheers you've made my day.