Any forum love gor a Dundonald outing late October.....?

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I reckon I'd play.

Only if Glyn doesn't incorporate it in the Turnberry trip though. Don't think I'd play it twice in such a short space of time.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Yeah, date dependent I'd be up for it. October's busy though. School hols then a trip to Machrihanish on the last weekend.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
If i survive that long, then mibbies aye if it's a stableford comp, the weather 4 cast is reasonable and the proposed relaxed bunker rules are implemented :rofl:. [ only joking ].
Providing Ger147 can be my chauffeur. :thup:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
If i survive that long, then mibbies aye if it's a stableford comp, the weather 4 cast is reasonable and the proposed relaxed bunker rules are implemented :rofl:. [ only joking ].
Providing Ger147 can be my chauffeur. :thup:

If this old sod is up for it, I might just combine it with a trip to the home of golf.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have an update, the green fee is £70pp for both the 22nd and 29th October. I have to say that I find that a bit rich for what is effectively the start of the winter season so I'll not be pursuing either of those dates.

Sunday 5th November is £50 a head of that is of interest. 3 tee times are currently available from 10am till 10.20am.

Please advise soonest, payment upfront is required.