Another thanks to them nice folks at Scoresaver2

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think a few of us are now using the Scoresaver2 golf stats software, or have tried it at least. I was hooked. Best example I've seen. But I had a problem.

Having recently switched from a PC to a Mac out of necessity I thought I wouldn't be able to retrieve my old Scoresaver stats or continue to run the software. Bit of a bummer when I had nearly a year's worth of stats.

So it's a big thankyou to Andy from Scoreaver (GM forum name SS2) for helping me sort it out.

Not only did he suggest a superb virtualisation program which allows me to run Windows on my Mac but he guided me through the whole process by e-mail (sometimes at silly hours of the night) to allow me to continue to run the software at no extra cost. Even retrieved all my old stats.

So, in spite of the fact that the software is only Windows compatible, there's nothing stopping us Mac users now. The bonus was that I didn't need to buy a new scanner either, since my old one was only Windows compatible, too.

So for service well and above the call of duty, Andy (and Steve and Gail), it's a big thankyou from me. And looking forward to meeting you at the Glen outing in August, Andy.

:D

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
I also would like to say a big thanks to all at scoresaver. I have had a catastrophic PC failure and had to contact them for a license retrieval and they sorted my problem in a matter of minutes even though it was well out of office hours.

Thanks guys.