Annoying TM Advert

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have to say I would never be in the market for any TM club but if I was, the annoying advert for this week's latest TM driver, that probably is covering this post round about now, would defo put me off. :angry:

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
To be honest I mentally filter them out and they are just noise to me I pay no attention to. And I had to look to see which one is on the site now. But I can't stand the ones that you have to close before you can use the site, but I've never had those on here. Also can't stand the ones before you watch a video. Some you can close after 4 seconds which I can just about live with, but the ones that last 30 seconds just mean I don't bother watching the video.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Ahhh, just go the TM advert on my PC. Yes you are right, it is very annoying. :angry: It's adblock time.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
about to report the same myself! Unable to put Adblock on works PC, in fact should not even be on this website during work time lol

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have to say I would never be in the market for any TM club but if I was, the annoying advert for this week's latest TM driver, that probably is covering this post round about now, would defo put me off. :angry:

Just seen this after starting another thread on the very same point, YESYESYES very annoying indeed, counter productive IMO