Animal ? outside the house

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Odd one, but went out the front door to find some animal had dropped a nice pile of ? right in the porch.

Went out to clear it up just now and found another 3 piles around the building perimeter, close to the walls, including on the deck.

Obviously not very pleasant, not had this before, guess it could be a cat or a fox, but wondering more how I can stop it since whatever it is now thinks my house is a toilet?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Odd one, but went out the front door to find some animal had dropped a nice pile right in the porch.

Went out to clear it up just now and found another 3 piles around the building perimeter, close to the walls, including on the deck.

Obviously not very pleasant, not had this before, guess it could be a cat or a fox, but wondering more how I can stop it since whatever it is now thinks my house is a toilet?

Foxes can't stand the smell of male hair or wee

Pee in a bottle and dust a bit round your house and if you happen to cut your own hair sprinkle some of that about

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Anything with bigger teeth than a fox should do the trick.
In nature it's all about bigger mouths feeding on smaller ones.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
You mean use Alan Carr ??

I'll raise you....

WNA9jAf.jpg

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Couple of beers and have a pee in the garden.
But you need to top it up after the rain.
Just be careful the security lights don’t catch you midstream or your on a charge.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
We have some motion sensor ultrasonic thing in our side alleyway. Neighbour has one up from. That seemed to have stopped the foxes on our side. Not sure if they just moved to the other neighbour now, don’t really care.

AliMc

Visit site
We have some motion sensor ultrasonic thing in our side alleyway. Neighbour has one up from. That seemed to have stopped the foxes on our side. Not sure if they just moved to the other neighbour now, don’t really care.
Same here but our issues was cats, we have a couple of sensors and it has deterred them thankfully