And I’m Off 2018

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
As hinted at on a few other threads, I’ve been interviewing for jobs in Poland, and, have now accepted an offer, so I’m going!

Going to be a massive amount of effort over the Christmas Period to get everything moving, and we’ve cancelled our plans to be in Poland for New Years Eve. I’ve got a one way flight booked for the 4th of January, which will probably just be clothes and a few bits I don’t want to be without, sadly the clubs will be staying here at first (I expect there to be snow on the ground until early March) but I have a course lined up.

SWBMO is possibly staying here until the end of February due to work commitments, and hopefully by the time she comes over we’ll have transferred as much as possible by suitcase.

Interesting times ahead!

D

Deleted member 16999

Good luck mate, hope it’s everything you want and more :thup:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I wish you all the best with your plans, however, it'll be a shame not to see you at forum meets

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The boss only came here for 6 months back 2010 and always planned on going back. We were aiming for around April but this job just came up so quickly.

Ah, all makes sense now. All the best to you both, hope it all works out and if you like motorcycle sport make sure you take in a speedway fixture over there, their meetings look fantastic.

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ah, all makes sense now. All the best to you both, hope it all works out and if you like motorcycle sport make sure you take in a speedway fixture over there, their meetings look fantastic.

Hasn’t been my thing before but it’s her uncles favourite so there’s a pretty good chance I’ll be going. Should probably take some old jeans and t-shirts with me in preparation!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Hasn’t been my thing before but it’s her uncles favourite so there’s a pretty good chance I’ll be going. Should probably take some old jeans and t-shirts with me in preparation!
Don't watch from the corners of the stadium.;)

Any golf courses near by ? You are always welcome at Blackmoor should you be let back in the country. :thup:

Hope all goes well and you settle in quickly.