An audience with Adele

D

Deleted member 15344

Hello.... its me......

The Adele lover,
Did you see what I did there?

What a fantastic show, every song and note on point! Still has it in spades and what an entertainer she is!
She is outstanding live

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Haven’t pulled the trigger on the new album yet. Most of the tracks sound Like they’re 45’s being sung at 33.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Much as like her & live music, can't say that's one on my bucket list.

Was Emma Thompson dancing or doing a boxercise class?
Not sure about Emma Thompson dancing, but everyone was there! From Gareth Southgate to Stormzy!! Even Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber was there singing along to "Someone like you"!
Loved the questions part too.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Not sure about Emma Thompson dancing, but everyone was there! From Gareth Southgate to Stormzy!! Even Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber was there singing along to "Someone like you"!
Loved the questions part too.

The best part was the non-celebrity in those bits (those who've watched it will know, those who haven't hopefully haven't had it spoilt).

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
The best part was the non-celebrity in those bits (those who've watched it will know, those who haven't hopefully haven't had it spoilt).

That must have been the earlier part as I didn't start watching til 8 o'clock. I'd forgotten it was on - how very dare I! ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Love Adele - though her misery is starting to become a little tedious. But I can’t stand the ‘An Audience with…’ format. The privileged being privileged…only hope the mob in the stalls were contributing a packet to charity for their privileged seat.