American Sport on tv

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
For goodness sake can you 2 supposedly grownups please stop this boring tit for tat.
I know I don't have read it but being old and retired I have too fill in time to get through my dotage!

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
You won't be laughing when the Surrey chapter of Baader-Meinhof pay you a visit later :) I've heard every comment about American sport going over the years. Baseball and football are there and are massively popular. But as a former President once said, you can't please all the people all the time. There are enough sports over here I don't like.

But basically what you're trying to say is you don't want to come with me to see the Yankees and Red Sox next year in London?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
You won't be laughing when the Surrey chapter of Baader-Meinhof pay you a visit later :) I've heard every comment about American sport going over the years. Baseball and football are there and are massively popular. But as a former President once said, you can't please all the people all the time. There are enough sports over here I don't like.

But basically what you're trying to say is you don't want to come with me to see the Yankees and Red Sox next year in London?

As I was in Boston last week it'd be rude not to, almost my home team 😁😁

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Are you organising a meet? I could be up for it if you are.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
American anything on TV.

Record it, skip the ads, intros and credits you realise that the average 1 hour programme only lasts about 25 minutes.

One of the joys of using catch up TV is that you normally only get one ad anyway.