Alsager GC

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Absolutely typical, I finally win a magazine competition (I enter about 30 per month) and it's a prize that isn't ideal to be honest :(

A free 4 ball at Alsager GC near Stoke - a round journey of some 506 miles :angry:

Would anybody be interested in this?

My next greatest fear is finally managing/ fluking an ace - and it being during a solo round :)

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Did ya not check to prize before entering? :) Or was you just determined to win a magazine comp? :D

There is an upside to fluking an ace in a solo round though, save you a few bob :thup:

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did ya not check to prize before entering? :) Or was you just determined to win a magazine comp? :D

There is an upside to fluking an ace in a solo round though, save you a few bob :thup:

There was a desire to win something/ anything to reward all my googling, working on the law of averages I didn't really expect to win that though :D

Dan1984

Club Champion
Visit site
Alsager gc is only 2mins down the road from me and its not a bad little course but its got a monster hill you have to climb twice!! Defo worth traveling to if ever near the area, nearly joined there a couple of months ago but found it a bit on expensive side compared to other local courses.
Might be interested in this myself

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
What I will do guys, rather than incurring the wrath of the moderators, is check tomorrow with the club that I can pass the prize on to someone else and then start a thread in the for sale forum.