All games submitted ?

Yogidog1

Visit site
Evening all,how many people submit all cards ,comp,casual or otherwise.Everytime they play ?Do you need someone to verify your score on Howdidido ?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I had 18 months off through various reasons and joined a new club on return. Due to this I’ve submitted every card in and effort to reactive a true handicap as my game is currently.

Now it’s there with about 8-10 cards in I’ll now go back to bounce games with no card as Chrisd mentioned

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
90% of my strokeplay rounds. Sometimes I want to try something new so elect not to. I use the England Golf app, and yes, you need a playing partner to verify via the app.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
If it's singles strokeplay, I submit it; but almost all of my rounds are competitive so I rarely have the choice to not submit.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Every card in if I’m playing golf and holing putts. No reason not too. Just had a round with the father at his course. Card in.

Yes, you need someone to verify. I use myEG app.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know quite a few players who are (mainly those playing in swindles).

Within the group I play with there is just the occasional card from General play but most of us play around 30 comps a year anyway and where I play I would want my Handicap Index to be mainly based upon playing from the whites. The difference in the course ratings of each tee is not really big enough from my perspective as relatively short hitter these days.