Affordable Golf

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Been looking around for a set of irons to possibly change to but with money a little restricted going down the second hand route. I usually use Golfbidder but came across a site called Affordable Golf and they looked to be based in Scotland and the basics in terms of contact details etc all seem legit as does the prices.

Simple question. Are they genuine and has anyone used them

davidg2010uk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yea, they have 2 stores Glasgow/East Kilbride. Never found them to be particulalry cheap compared with other stores but decent enough and have given decent price for trade ins.

jamielaing

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Used them several times. Always call up to buy and you will get 10-20% off the price online, particularly compared to the price on ebay.

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
As above, great service. Also check out Golfclubs4cash, based on Edinburgh. Excellent service there too, big seller on eBay.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Their Glasgow shop is not far from where I live. Been around for years and I remember their old shop. Had my clubs regrippped there last year. Really nice guys. The assistant took the wee fella for a practice putt while I sorted everything out. Also bought stuff online a few years back. No problems whatsoever.

jamielaing

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As above, great service. Also check out Golfclubs4cash, based on Edinburgh. Excellent service there too, big seller on eBay.

Always found these guys great to sell to, give a good price on used items. That obviously is reflected in the price of their items and always found them too expensive to buy from.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Saw a set of clubs in their site and asked for some extra pictures since then radio silence.
How are the club ratings usually, set i saw look like had some blemishes ?

They said they would also adjust lie angles to my spec, Any ideas of the are capable of doing this ?

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been looking around for a set of irons to possibly change to but with money a little restricted going down the second hand route. I usually use Golfbidder but came across a site called Affordable Golf and they looked to be based in Scotland and the basics in terms of contact details etc all seem legit as does the prices.

Simple question. Are they genuine and has anyone used them

They have 3 shops up here that I know of, just back from one this afternoon.

100% legit.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Saw a set of clubs in their site and asked for some extra pictures since then radio silence.

They said they would also adjust lie angles to my spec, Any ideas of the are capable of doing this ?

They are more than capable. I know the manager in the Glasgow store. You won't have any issues.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site

Yes they do some good work and quickly too, i now use the Glasgow store for most of my equipment they price match and give fair value on trade ins

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They got back to me today ,the dept i had contacted was not open over the weekend.

anyway they have cleared up my questions and even offered to adjust club s foc.

I did look at Facebook market place but was after a specific shaft.
Will post again once i receive the clubs.