Adidas Shoe Sizing

Mungoscorner

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Apologies if i've posted in the wrong section.

Looking for advice regarding Adidas shoe sizing.I've always worn Adidas,and they always seem to be a half size small,i.e i'm a 9 but need a 9.5 in Adidas.
Having been away from the game until about 18 months ago,i am still wearing a pair of original Tour 360's,and have a pair of tour traxions for winter,both in a 9.5.I need a couple of pairs of new shoes,and wondered if the more recent styles are the same size wise.
Thanks in advance,if anybody can help.

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I haven't noticed any difference for the past few years. Last one I noticed was the v2 onwards of the Tour 360 being half a size bigger and hasn't changed since.

The adiCross and Samba's are close to adidas Original trainers, where the came from

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have to get the wide fitting in adidas, 9w in adipure and 360's, 9 in the old adicomforts. The new 2013 adicross are really short compared to adipure and 360's, I had to order a 9.5w in those.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I'd back this up, try them on. I got some 2012 adicross in 10 as I have been a 10 for the last 30 odd years. But they were very tight on me and I was getting blisters every time. I thought they would eventually wear in but I got tired of waiting, and got some Ecco street instead, which are spot on. I may have just got a bad pair, but I would try before you buy.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Always had sizing issues which has put me off. Would be interested to try them again as it is about 4 years since I had a pair which I couldnt break in for love nor money. I do like some of their new stylings