a good golfing spreadsheet

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
I record my gross and net scores on Excel, that's it. Maybe I might start recording putts per round but I wouldn't want to get too bogged down with stats. I don't know of any templates but if you're handy with excel you can create anything simple or as complicated as you want.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yep. Wrote my own which gives stats such as fairways hit, GIR, putts, best score, average score, average over, average over per hole, my stroke index etc. I find it very useful to see progress but also highlight what holes are tripping me up so I'll work on those in practice rounds to play them better.

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am a big fan of stats, so created my own. I use GolfShot to record all of my percentages (fairways, greens etc) and then enter them into my own spreadsheet which graphs the trends etc.

I also enter my scores from my home course (only) onto a spreadsheet which is conditionally formatted according to score over/under par for each hole. From this i can tell where i am good/bad on holes. It also, tracks how much over/under (yes i do average under par on a couple of holes). Little things like average over par on par 3,4 and 5 also derive from this.

Yes i am a loser, but its good fun looking at past performance.

ventura

Head Pro
Visit site
Check out Scoresaver2. It does all of it (and more) for you and is now free to download
Didn't realise this was free now - really liked the free trial years ago but didn't want to pay £35 to keep track of stats I could do in excel.

Will make a smaller donation through the paypal link though as a decent bit of software.