68!

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok so four of the par 3s were off mats (one of which actually makes it harder!) but I'm counting it as my first under par round - 68 on our par 69.

I was -4 under through 12 then I started thinking about it and the putts stopped dropping! Four bogeys in five holes left me level par on the 18th tee, 4iron up the middle and a 9iron to a foot I've finally made it over the line.

Had a few level pars, a couple where I'd been over par but made it back and a couple where I'd been under and not held on, but hopefully it'll be the first of many!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
68 playing off the women's tees. 😁Good shooting me man. I got an 86 this week which is similar to a 68

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok so four of the par 3s were off mats (one of which actually makes it harder!) but I'm counting it as my first under par round - 68 on our par 69.

I was -4 under through 12 then I started thinking about it and the putts stopped dropping! Four bogeys in five holes left me level par on the 18th tee, 4iron up the middle and a 9iron to a foot I've finally made it over the line.

Had a few level pars, a couple where I'd been over par but made it back and a couple where I'd been under and not held on, but hopefully it'll be the first of many!

!
Was this at Shooters ?