Rugby Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Well it’s on its way

France look like they are going to be very dangerous

Italy going to be the whipping boys once again

Big game later with Scotland having a great chance to win at Twickenham for the first time in a long time

Not sure I see a grand slam this year

The commentary from ITV - sorry but I know companies are trying to address the balance with female commentators but the lady they have brought in is horrific - truly horrific ?‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
As is usual with Italy, it is vital to pile on the points. France need to crack on, and get points on the board. It will make a difference, as I also dont see a slam this year.

Try... France.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm not a rugby fanatic, but I'm desperately trying to get enthused ............................. but this is just awful.
Are England going for a record number of penalties conceded?
Can someone tell me that it'll get better in the second half, please?

Oh, ANYONE BUT SCOTLAND !!!!!

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm not a rugby fanatic, but I'm desperately trying to get enthused ............................. but this is just awful.
Are England going for a record number of penalties conceded?
Can someone tell me that it'll get better in the second half, please?

Oh, ANYONE BUT SCOTLAND !!!!!

Don’t worry Scotland should have been way ahead in that half it will come back and bite them. ?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The referee reminding Scotland twice that the "clock is on" - like they are going to care with 1 man in the bin o_O

D

Deleted member 15344

Scotland have been excellent today , dominated England in every area of the game , fully deserved rewards for the way they approached the game , England outplayed.