2 Bed pentouse for sale by International Golf Cours

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
For whatever reason, the 'chancers' always seem to polarise sentiment on the forum, and cause a little bit animosity (sp) between a few of the members.

Can't we just ignore them, or just not get involved. It always ends up leaving a slighty bitter taste.

I except the fact that we all aren't going to get along in our 'virtual' little world, but let's not start fighting over something that really isn't very important.

As a side. If I had an apartment to flog in the Algarve or somewhere attached to a golf course and I posted it on here, would I get flamed for it? Or do I pre-qualify as a regular poster? (Not that I have you understand!).

As for quality verses quantity. Who's judging the 'quality'? Every post in the forum is of interest to someone, whether they agree with it or not. I read may posts and not reply as I don't think my contribution will add anything that hasn't already been said or I won't be adding anything worthwhile. Okay, so my 'fun' threads add huge post counts, but I'm not interested in 'collecting' posts, just trying to bring some amuzment to the forum.

High post counts don't mean anything, don't create a hiarchy, and don't add value or credibility to the owner. It just means that they're very active on here. (Or the wife watches all the soaps and we're bored!)

Low post counts mean squat. It doesn't mean that you are less worthy, or less relevant. Perhaps you only comment on what really appeals to you, or you're new to our little community.

Either way, there is no hirachy here, only perceived.

New or established makes no difference.

Happy Christmas to you all.

flandango

Head Pro
Visit site
yeah get a grip...one for me too!!!

I have a vision of some of you guys sitting at home 'hey darlin look what this fella said about me' bloody cheek!....i'll show him...(with steam coming out of ears pacing the living room!)

Anger leads to the dark side.....IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

Dear santa,

Please can I have a 65,000 penthouse in mongolia that is a short plane journey to a golf course.

Thanks

Lee

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
On other forums (MBUK) for inst, posts in other cats than relevant don't count towards post counts.

That's another one,

Damn. There I go again.