2,000 not out.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just discovered I'm about to turn the 2K mark. Madandra has passed already.....well done Mad :cool:......and also I believe Murph has ticked over the 1K in the last few posts.
I know some folks get a bit twitchy about these landmarks; personally I feel a bit miffed I've not been practicing enough in the evenings! :D

BUT, regardless of any arguments one way or the other, I'd like to thank everyone for keeping me keen on my golf.....If I hadn't found the forum the day after I re-picked up my clubs, I doubt I would have got through the winter even. I also need to thank GM for the few gifts that have arrived during this time, and Homer for the invite to meet the legendary GM team.

Keep golfing....keep posting....thanks for putting up with my patronising and grumpy attitude......I'm really an angel on the course, even if my playing is the work of the golf devil. :)

Cheers guys and gals....

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
You always provide a good read dave, I hope you stick around long enough to hit the 5000 mark. Top stuff.

And for those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting Dave in the flesh, he's just as much fun to listen to as he is on here! And hits a mean ball too!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
the thanks should be going to you my friend. 2,000 posts of genuine quality and whit and your still going strong. Also congratulations to all those who have reached landmarks it doesn't go unnoticed and your input is much appreciated. Keep them coming, everyone adds something different to the forum and that's what makes it so interesting. Well done all on either reaching 1,000, becoming a pooh bah or the grand old some of 2,000 posts- and if you fit in the latter category all three!.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Well done Dave. 2k is a lot of posts. I know, coz I am half way there!. (Thanks for the mention Dave, but Hapless, I am not that hung up about it, there have been plenty of 1k ers before me, and there will be loads afterwards). Hopefully (as with all posters) it is what is said, rather then volume of posts that keeps it interesting.