1. Merry Christmas everybody and 2. Forum wish for 2020

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
1.Merry Christmas to one and all from a sunny Tenerife; unfortunately coming home tomorrow!

2. Some people to treat their fellow colleagues with more respect and humility when posting, especially the political threads and success with everything you undertake during the coming year
Codpiece face ?
Merry Christmas everyone (Honest) ?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Merry Christmas, by the time the forum lag kicks in this post may indeed post before Christmas Day.

2020 - more of the same (with a little less personal insults by some) and I still won't be tending the flag.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Merry Christmas to one & all from a currently very sunny Andalucia - where I'll be for another 9 days. For 2020, health & contentment to all - and a golf swing for me. And Hobbit to remember my offer to meet for a beer -- after your house-sitting & before I go...

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Its actually extremely embarrassing that adults require a moderator in the first place just to have a chat (or at least it should be) Shame on those who's posts/actions have required moderator attention in 2019, you guys might think on that when you post on the forum next year

Merry Christmas

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
happy christmas everyone hope ye all have a good one . Any1 under pressure or lonely talk to some1 its not always as bad as u think .people are there to help ..

May 2020 be ur best year yet .

On here maybe take a cpl of minutes before u reply to the tetchy threads it might change tone of reply if nothing else

Oh yea enjoy brexit ????

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
1. Have a great Xmas all...... just had Skype from Australia.... cousin announcing arrival of new baby next July ish....... put on notice to go out for Christening. How great (as long as it doesnt clash with golf bookings, but at least I can go and play Bonville again!)

2. Get to more meets and play more golf!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
As a wish for 2020, how about the Forum losing all its contributors who tell you that you don't understand something, but then failing to explain what it is that you don't understand? Trolling of the worst kind in a number of instances.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As a wish for 2020, how about the Forum losing all its contributors who tell you that you don't understand something, but then failing to explain what it is that you don't understand? Trolling of the worst kind in a number of instances.

Can we add those formers who post the same old waffle over and over again and those who add nothing to a thread but post to keep their post count up