Golf Things That Gladden The Heart

sunshine

Visit site
Being retired snd entering all Club knockouts, just sit here 24/7 waiting for the poor employed to find the time to fit our match in.😇

Love this.
Ironically I’ve noticed that when I message retired people to arrange matches they take ages to respond but younger people seem to be much more responsive even though availability is limited 🤷‍♂️

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Playing with Fragger on mo day morning I'd put myself in the trees...no real option other than punching out..
I went, pretty much, sideways to the middle of the fairway....there was a small gap that would have got be 40/50 yards further up but the price for getting it wrong was too high for me...
Fragger, after I'd played the shot, reckoned he'd have played for the small gap...
"That, my friend, is why I've been single figures for nearly 30 years" was the reply.....:whistle:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Playing with Fragger on mo day morning I'd put myself in the trees...no real option other than punching out..
I went, pretty much, sideways to the middle of the fairway....there was a small gap that would have got be 40/50 yards further up but the price for getting it wrong was too high for me...
Fragger, after I'd played the shot, reckoned he'd have played for the small gap...
"That, my friend, is why I've been single figures for nearly 30 years" was the reply.....:whistle:
"Billy, I see a window!!" (Seve before most outrageous recovery and birdie ever)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seeing the work I've been putting in these past 4 or 5 months come to fruition; my handicap is now down to 12.5, the lowest it's been for over 3 years!
You said it and made it happen within 3 weeks. Much respect.

DeanoMK on 9th May said:
The handicap is coming down this year, that's for sure 💪🏻

sunshine

Visit site

Half the fun of golf is taking on those tricky shots. A miraculous escape through the trees, fading/drawing on to the green, is a thing of beauty. Obviously easier decision to make when you don't have a card in your hand.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Half the fun of golf is taking on those tricky shots. A miraculous escape through the trees, fading/drawing on to the green, is a thing of beauty. Obviously easier decision to make when you don't have a card in your hand.
Definitely without a scorecard. How often do we realistically pull these off?? Mind you don't we feel good if we do